If anything happens before your stay at Hotel Sonnalp, you might face cancellation fees. In order to protect you from cancellation fees we recommend purchasing Travel Cancellation Insurance.
SUMMER 2021: due to the current Covid-19 situation we offer the possibility of a free cancellation until 7 days prior to arrival in the following situations:
- if there are any travel restrictions from your home country to Italy
- in case our region South Tyrol-Bolzano would be delcared as a risk zone
- in case you are in quarantine or tested positive (with confirmation). In this case you can cancel also the day before arrival
Your deposit will be converted into a voucher for your future stay, with no expiry.
If you have any questions we remain at your disposal.
This sounds unpleasant and it is for you as well as for us.
You can cancel your booking free of charge
- in summer up to 30 days prior to arrival
- in winter up to 50 days prior to arrival
For cancellations, later arrivals or earlier departures costs can accrue. In case of cancellations less than above mentioned terms the deposit will be hold (or charged) as cancellation fee. For cancellation within 20 days prior to arrival, we charge 50% of the total amount of the booking and for cancellations within 10 days before your arrival date 80% of the booking will be charged.
Winter 2021/2022 in case there would still be travel restrictions due to Covid-19 we will adjust our cancellation terms to the situation.
To protect yourself from cancellation fees, we recommend to stipulate a travel insurance. Information for Covid-19 cover you find on the link below "Insured reasons".